Now do chat and video calling with your friends and family members by just installing imo beta app. It’s the perfect app which allows you to communicate with any one, no matter what kind of device you are using. More than 300k smartphone users around the globe have installed this app on their smartphones, through which they communicate with their beloved ones. According to the reviews available on Google Play regarding this app, some of its users face downloads and installation issues at the time of updating their apps. It’s the responsibility of the development team engaged on the project of imo beta app to maintain quality of their app by employing automation test analysis procedures with the help of a software testing company. imo beta app delivers the following chat and messaging features to all of it’s users.
- Make high quality video and voice calls
- Perform group chat with friends, family and roommates
- Share photos, videos and calls with your beloved ones
- Express yourself with new stickers
- Free of cost voice and video calls
Automation testing for imo beta App
It’s always essential to perform automation testing every time when new updates of an app is released. Automation testing really helps to automate highly repetitive test cases in an organized fashion. The automation testing process simply reduce the overall cost upto 40% and enhance testing time by 25%. Automation test analysis measures is for every organization creating apps across web, mobile or enterprise desktop platforms. Following are the most effective automation testing tools out here those could be used by a software testing company via implementing automation testing.
- Telerik Test Studio
- Rational Robot
Automation testing procedures will only deliver the desired amount of expected benefits, when these will employed out in a sustainable fashion. Consistency is the key, when you want to maintain quality of an app like imo beta through automation testing. Automation testing is the best way to assure perfection and accuracy in overall results. As compared to manual it is more resourceful and result oriented. The process of automation testing is as follows.
- Understanding of business requirements and selection of testing tools
- Defining out the automation testing tools
- Preparation of automation test analysis measures
- Automation test analysis framework implementation
- Identification and removal of bugs
- Defect and error reporting