Tumbler is the place to share and post about your stuff with your friends and family members. It’s the best photos sharing app available out there but some of its users have to face vulnerabilities at the time of installation of new updates. This happens because of the reason that optimized level quality assurance is not carried out with the help of a software testing company having years of experience in mobile app testing. Quality assurance with consistent time interval can deliver plenty of benefits in terms of performance maintenance and optimized level functionality. Tumbler app delivers the following benefits to all of its worldwide users.
- Post videos, photos and Live chat sessions
- Create GIFs as mush your like
- Can create blog and re write someone else blog and publish on their wall
- Find any kind of stuff as you like by putting keywords and searching it
- Tag any friend or family member with your post
Automation Testing For Tumbler App
The development team of tumbler app has to make it sure that they have carried out result oriented quality assurance of their app by hiring the services of a software testing company. Automation testing is the most preferred choice of mobile app testing firms in order to find out the actual level of bugs and vulnerabilities. Automation testing not only delivers the quality within small space of time but as well as reduce the overall testing and development time.
Automation test analysis approaches for a smartphone app like “Tumbler” is really essential and it must have to be employed out in a sustainable fashion. During the automation test analysis of an app, any software testing company use tools like Selenium (C/C++, C#, .NET, Java, Visual Basic, Python and PHP.), Borland SilkTest, HP UFT/QTP, Rational Functional Tester, Monkeytalk, Robotium, Rational Robot and Telerik Test Studio to achieve perfection in results. Mobile app testing through automation is a comprehensive and well inclusive process, which can allow the development team members of Tumbler app to achieve user’s reliability for a long lasting time. The process of automation test analysis is as follows.
- Evaluation of automation test analysis procedures and tools
- Automation testing tools installation and configuration
- Testing script preparation
- Implementation of Testing frameworks
- Identification of bugs and their removal
- Defects and Error Reporting